Occupational HSE Training & Workshops
About Our Health, Safety & Environmental Compliance Training Services
Sixth Sense Safety Solutions provides HSE training services and workshops to assist organizations in recognizing risk factors associated with daily operations and developing solutions and action plans for the future. We accomplish this through the development and provision of cultural, technical and regulatory-based occupational safety workshops and training programs.
Six Sense Safety Solutions offers various occupational HSE training programs designed to obtain worker engagement. Through various skills enhancement trainings and problem-solving workshops, our goal is to mentor and provide guidance to ergonomics assessment teams, safety committees and all other staff members who may benefit from our services. We also assist with the development and implementation of HSE-related continuous improvement programs and workshops. Regardless of what your teams need to work on, we can help.
Occupational HSE Training Programs & Workshops We Offer:
- Hazard recognition, the understanding and prioritization of risk, decision-making
- Employee Participative Programs (E.g. Safety Committees, Hazard Identification and Risk Assessment, Workplace Inspections), Ergonomics Team Development and Assessment)
- Internal Auditor Training for Environmental Management Systems (EMS) and Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems (OHSMS)
- Health and Safety Program Development
- ISO 14001:2015 And ISO 45001:2018 Management Training and Awareness Training
For more information regarding our occupational health, safety and environmental training programs and workshops and how Sixth Sense Safety Solutions can help your company reach its compliance goals, contact us today at 989-474-9303 or via email at .